Redian新闻
>
山西殡仪馆倒卖尸体的帖子下义正言辞的那些人,美国去年曝出的倒卖560具尸体的新闻怎么看?

山西殡仪馆倒卖尸体的帖子下义正言辞的那些人,美国去年曝出的倒卖560具尸体的新闻怎么看?

小乖媽咪
楼主 (北美华人网)

purplebasil
2 楼
这不是判了20年吗? 说明在美国也是人神共愤的劣迹啊 中国那个支持也判20年
小乖媽咪
3 楼
purplebasil 发表于 2024-08-12 10:19
这不是判了20年吗? 说明在美国也是人神共愤的劣迹啊 中国那个支持也判20年

所以也说明了美国是最黑暗的体制?
dingdang8467
4 楼
楼主的逻辑是美国有这种事中国也有就应该是正常的?
zhubbxy
5 楼
这个也是丧尽天良 唯一的区别在于,一个是垃圾人个人行为并已经被判20年,一个是多个国企参与政府知晓被发现后删帖并且目前看不到要被法律惩罚的迹象。人治和法治的区别
Newjapan
6 楼
20 年加上74亿,该。。不过据说中国这个只有侮辱尸体罪,最高3年。
laohua001
7 楼
zhubbxy 发表于 2024-08-12 10:23
这个也是丧尽天良 唯一的区别在于,一个是垃圾人个人行为并已经被判20年,一个是多个国企参与政府知晓被发现后删帖并且目前看不到要被法律惩罚的迹象。人治和法治的区别

这种事绝对不是2个人能够完成的。他俩把事情全扛了。
就像普渡制药,几十万人上瘾,结果就是罚点钱完事。 这条线上的医生,保险公司,医院。都没有啥处罚。
zhubbxy
8 楼
laohua001 发表于 2024-08-12 10:27

这种事绝对不是2个人能够完成的。他俩把事情全扛了。
就像普渡制药,几十万人上瘾,结果就是罚点钱完事。 这条线上的医生,保险公司,医院。都没有啥处罚。

呵呵,我知道你,总是喜欢习惯性的“推测”,这次是很肯定地说有人顶罪把所有事都扛了,上次是运动员都吃药。 我一直说,没证据就下结论那就是泼脏水
purplebasil
9 楼
所以也说明了美国是最黑暗的体制?
小乖媽咪 发表于 2024-08-12 10:20

美国有杀人犯强奸犯, 中国也有杀人犯强奸犯, that''s it  I never said anything about 最黑暗的体制 不用上升到体制不体制的地步, 这种丧尽天良的事不管在中国还是在美国都应该受到严厉处罚
mingrimingyue
10 楼
dingdang8467 发表于 2024-08-12 10:22
楼主的逻辑是美国有这种事中国也有就应该是正常的?

关键一个是私有企业 一个是国家企业 这区别为啥不提?
周游四海
11 楼
Newjapan 发表于 2024-08-12 10:25
20 年加上74亿,该。。不过据说中国这个只有侮辱尸体罪,最高3年。

让国内那些人一共赔74亿给家属估计就都闭嘴拿钱走了了。。
不过美国火葬场能赔得上这么多钱么?
表示怀疑。。。
laohua001
12 楼
zhubbxy 发表于 2024-08-12 10:30

我不仅说美国都吃药,而且说美国人吃药是从小吃到大。 结果帖子被版主删了。
美国吃药是高中开始,从小吃到大的,考试吃药,竞技体育也吃药 为了考好成绩吃ADHD的药物。
ADHD medication abuse in schools is a ‘wake-up call’ “In some schools there was little to no misuse of stimulants, while in other schools more than 25% of students had used stimulants in nonmedical ways,” said McCabe, who is also a professor of nursing at the University of Michigan School of Nursing. “This study is a major wake-up call.”

为了能够在体育上出人头地
PED Use By High School Athletes On The Rise

By Dan Peterson, TeamSnap''s Sports Science Expert   It’s one of those phone calls that every parent dreads. On the other end of the line is a school administrator informing you that your son or daughter has failed a drug test. Instant panic sets in as you wonder what in the world your child has gotten into… marijuana, cocaine, or maybe worse? “No, your student tested positive for a performance enhancing drug and will be facing a suspension from their sport.” While relieved that it wasn’t one of the “hard” drugs, you begin to confront all of the factors that may have pushed your young son or daughter to take this drastic step. Several recent surveys show that the use of performance enhancing drugs (PEDs) is growing amongst teen athletes. While doping by high school students athletes is definitely not on the same level as pro athletes, but there are several PEDs that are becoming popular: Anabolic steroids - These build muscle, increase endurance and these synthetic versions of testosterone can have some serious side effects. According to the U.S. Department of Health’s Youth Risk Behavior Survey, published in June 2012, about 3.2% or 640,000 high school athletes, both boys and girls, had tried steroids at least once. Steroid precursors - This includes androstenedione (“andro”) and dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA). They are used by the body to convert into anabolic steroids. Steroid precursors help increase strength and come with the same steroid side effects as well. Ephedrine - A stimulant banned by the U.S. FDA, as well as non-prescription use of Ritalin, is also used by teens to maintain their focus, reduce their fatigue and lose weight. Strokes, seizures and heart attacks are the most serious side effects. Creatine - While not a steroid, it is used for quick bursts of energy to get through a tough training session or for sports requiring short, high-intensity effort, like wrestling or sprinting. Last year, a research survey of 436 elite Australian teen athletes found that 8% had already used PEDs, while another 9% were considering it in the near future. This is not too surprising, considering that these same kids estimated that 29% of their country’s elite, professional athletes used PEDs. ''''One of the reasons people start taking drugs is because they think everybody else is,'''' said Associate Professor Stephen Moston from the University of Canberra, who led the study..
The problem with PEDs versus more destructive drugs is that kids don’t feel they’re doing anything wrong. They see their heroes using them and rationalize it as a means to live up to the expectations of their teammates, coaches and parents..
''''These kids are terribly nice 99 per cent of the time but when it suits them they can switch their morality off and do something they know is wrong and stand there with all innocence and say, ''I didn''t do anything'','''' Professor Moston said.According to researchers, education is the key to keep kids on the right track, according to the researchers. It’s not enough to “just say no to PEDs.”
Teens need to understand how the drugs work, what their side effects are and learn alternative ways to deal with the underlying pressures that trigger PED use. Interesting fact-kids who are more extrinsically motivated by praise and acceptance, are also more likely to justify PEDs. “If you’ve got a higher investment in a public image that you’re a great athlete, then you’re more likely to consider doping to retain that image as well, particularly if you start to get to the stage where you decline in your career.” said Rob Donovan, Professor of Behavioural Research at Curtin University. “We’re advocating for greater input of moral dilemma scenarios and getting athletes to work through them.”Teens are wired to take risks, especially when they can set their moral code aside in the pursuit of achieving success in sports. Parents and coaches need to instill in young athletes that winning is important, but not when it compromises their health.
For more information, listen to the TeamSnap Youth Podcast.
laohua001
13 楼
zhubbxy 发表于 2024-08-12 10:30

这是美国孩子考SAT吃药的报道
Students use performance-enhancing drugs for SAT
Students at MVHS and other schools are resorting to ADHD pills like Adderall and Concerta to increase their SAT scores, although the abuse of such medication has not always proven successful. Photo illustration by Akshay Agrawal. On the morning of the SAT exam, many students scramble to gather their various test-taking materials. Yet some students take one more item, one that they hope will guarantee them a high score—an Adderall pill. The SAT is often considered to be an endurance test due to its demand for three hours and 45 minutes of focused attention. In an attempt to ensure that they consistently perform to the best of their abilities, some students take Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder prescription drugs such as Adderall or Concerta to achieve high levels of concentration, despite some negative side effects. Those who have tried to bolster their performance through pills, however, have met with mixed results.
How the drugs work ADHD is characterized by the coexistence of hyperactivity and attention problems. In order to combat the disorder, prescription drugs stimulate the brain to pay attention. “You have to tell the brain to focus on one thing and only keep your focus on that,” MVHS psychologist Sheila Altmann said. The most popular abused pills vary from Adderall to Ritalin to Concerta. While there are many types of ADHD drugs, abusers of all variations seek the same result: increased levels of focus and higher test scores. For a typical ADHD patient, a specific dose is prescribed depending on the severity of his symptoms. According to Altmann, there have been very little to no scientific studies done on abusers of the drug, and it is unclear how the drugs affect one not afflicted with ADHD. “[An ADHD drug] stimulates you to be alert. So in that way, I guess it can enhance your performance,” Altmann said. “But you’re sort of being tricky, because you don’t know what dosage level you need.” A dosage that is too high will increase the user’s hyperactivity. Too little, and the user may not even feel a difference in their test-taking abilities. According to Altmann, the desired effects of higher levels of focus and concentration during a test can be achieved naturally through a good night’s sleep and a healthy diet. Altmann added that while stimulants have not been scientifically proven to be physically addictive, a user may develop a psychological need to keep taking the drug. “If you start thinking [that] your success is because of the pill rather than your own ability,” Altmann said, “then the next time [you take a test], you won’t trust your ability [to succeed].”
The users and their motivation ADHD prescription pills, including Adderall, pictured above, are abused by some test-takers hoping to bolster their academic performances. Students that choose to take these supplements said they experienced both positive and negative side effects. Photo used under Creative Commons license Attribution 2.0 Generic license from user hipsxxxhearts, http://www.flickr.com/photos/hipsxxhearts/2317315051/ Some students have capitalized upon concentration-sharpening drugs without detrimental results. Of the multiple students that attempted to heighten their performance on the March 12 SAT, one male MVHS student, who will be referred to as “user number one”, thought he would benefit from taking an ADHD medication named Concerta. User number one did take the SAT once prior in November, in which he scored a 2020 without the use of supplemental drugs. Dissatisfied with his performance, he sought another way to boost his score and stumbled upon Concerta. “I just heard [ADHD medication] helps,” he said. “I just wanted to get [the SAT] over with [and] get it out of my life.” Another male MVHS student, who will be referred to as “user number two,” used ADHD medication on the November test and resorted to drugs for similar reasons as user number one. Obtaining the pill According to both users, obtaining the pill itself was easy. User number one said that he purchased the 54 mg Concerta pill from a middleman for $3 a pill; he declined to disclose specifics of the actual source of the pill. He did note that the dealer was a reliable source and not someone typically associated with such activities. User number two went through a similar process to obtain the prescription medication. Unlike user number one, however, user number two was not informed about the specifics of the pill he purchased. He lacked knowledge of the dosage, the brand, and could not recall the number of pills he took. “I used the brand that [the dealer] gave me,” user number two said. “I didn’t even know [which brand it was].” User number two did note that he believed that the middleman indirectly obtained the pill from a doctor. Effect on preparation for the SAT After deciding to use the ADHD medication, user number one said he studied less than he did before and instead placed his faith in Concerta, even though he was not sure how he would be affected. His decision to take Concerta as opposed to studying traditionally was based on one factor: expediency. “[Concerta] was just a shortcut,” user number one said. “I’m just lazy.” Unlike user number one, user number two did not completely rely upon the ADHD medication—he took the pill more as an afterthought and did not alter his studying habits. In order to complement the increased focus that he would achieve through the medication, he consumed a variety of energy-snacks the night before. “I had a lot of sleep, a bunch of candy bars, peanuts…water [and] Red Bull [before the test],” user number two said. Testing the drug on test day The ADHD medication had disparate, seemingly contradictory results on the performance of the two users. User number one’s test scores were not different than those he received when he took the test without Concerta; however, user number two scored lower than the scores he usually achieved on practice tests. User number one swallowed the pill an hour before the test. Shortly afterwards, while walking into the testing center, the user began to fear that Concerta would adversely affect him—that his sudden surge of nervous energy would translate into poor test scores. Ultimately, however, user number one claims that he ended up focusing at a level significantly higher than normal. He believes that his heightened level of concentration strengthened his performance throughout the test, particularly during the critical reading section. “When I was doing the reading section, I didn’t have to look back or anything,” he said. “I just felt focused.” Yet the score reports did not reflect user number one’s optimistic sentiments about his score. He scored a 2020, just as he had done previously without Concerta; he even received the same scores in each individual section. “I wasn’t disappointed,” user number one said. “I technically cheated so I didn’t care if I got the same [score].” Contrary to the experience of user number one, user number two did not feel that he operated on a higher plane of concentration after taking the medication. He swallowed the drug at the test center itself, and began to feel hyper and paranoid. Nonetheless, user number two does not believe that the drug worsened his performance—he believed that the test was simply difficult. Side effects and future considerations For both users, the effects of the drug persisted for 24 hours, in which the two students felt happy, hyper, and could not fall asleep. User number one attributes his immediate misguided belief that he scored significantly better using Concerta to the happiness induced by the drug. User number two recalled experiencing similar feelings of euphoria. “After [the test] I felt pretty happy, even though I knew I did badly,” user number two said. “I just felt happy for some reason. Felt weird. Felt pretty good.” Nonetheless, user number two took the SAT a second time without taking any drugs. He scored a 2000, which he says is significantly better than his previous score. “I don’t think [ADHD medication] works,” user number two said. “[I didn’t take ADHD medication in March because] I wanted to sleep that night. I didn’t want to lose my appetite.” User number one also plans on retaking the SAT without Concerta, yet he does not regret using it. “It was a fun experience,” user number one said. “I mean I was all happy and energetic with it, so it was cool.” While the two users’ may have reacted differently to the medication, they both stated that they would not consider taking ADHD medication for non-health related problems again.
purplebasil
14 楼
mingrimingyue 发表于 2024-08-12 10:32
关键一个是私有企业 一个是国家企业 这区别为啥不提?

这个区别倒是没有任何意义, 国有企业也是领导说了算, 并不是国有企业特有或者共有的行为 什么体制下都有烂人, 不能因为姓资的做了烂事就说姓社的做的事不烂, 都烂透了, 都该把牢底坐穿
Peacelife
15 楼

平时骂美国骂那么起劲,出了事情就美国也怎样怎样 美国罚了9.5亿美元,判了20年,山西赶紧也跟上呗
fogger
16 楼
Peacelife 发表于 2024-08-12 10:37

平时骂美国骂那么起劲,出了事情就美国也怎样怎样 美国罚了9.5亿美元,判了20年,山西赶紧也跟上呗

你的逻辑是对罪犯从严从重打击就能体现制度的优越性吗?
sweetiePsweetie
17 楼
美国是私人运营,个别行为,爆光了法律奏效了。中国是产业链,集团集体参与,上游到下游...
吃鸡蛋
18 楼
回复 11楼 周游四海 的帖子
估计破产了事,陪不出来得
SonicBunny
19 楼
这个美国新闻去年华人上也有,没啥水花两天就下去了。换个国家影响力都不一样了。
十万个为什么
20 楼
区别在于曝光山西倒卖尸体的律师被禁声了,就跟灌油车事情一样,最后没有人敢提,谁提就是破坏美好和谐!
danfy
21 楼
SonicBunny 发表于 2024-08-12 11:10
这个美国新闻去年华人上也有,没啥水花两天就下去了。换个国家影响力都不一样了。

相关新闻都删光了,你还想要什么影响力?
fogger
22 楼
sweetiePsweetie 发表于 2024-08-12 11:04
美国是私人运营,个别行为,爆光了法律奏效了。中国是产业链,集团集体参与,上游到下游...

太客气了,明明美国是偶然极端个例,中国是制度文化人种
frankingcn2
23 楼
山西这个只是冰山一角而已,国内最大的几个是国字头的。
la90039
24 楼
fogger 发表于 2024-08-12 11:19
太客气了,明明美国是偶然极端个例,中国是制度文化人种

金钱和利益面前,然后死人又没啥能力抗议,全世界都一样的,家属需要盯紧着点。google一下,UC Irvine willed body program. 还是挺正规贼有钱的公立大学呢,一样偷鸡摸狗 - 我是校友。
我决定把six feet under重温一下。20年前刚出来看了几集后来没有hbo了,没看全。
haidafu
25 楼
当然都是丧尽天良了。 楼主想用美国也有来给这种丧尽天良的行为开脱么?
Greenface
26 楼
zhubbxy 发表于 2024-08-12 10:23

还不懂就问....楼主就是自取其辱,
MajiaZ
27 楼
fogger 发表于 2024-08-12 10:42

看看sf,美国制度优越吗?
xixixihahaha
28 楼
fogger 发表于 2024-08-12 10:42

你的逻辑是美国就必须没有罪犯吗?你想生活在没有罪犯的环境里,建议移民火星
啥玩意
29 楼
美国人为毛不关心美国事?你们美国的事不够你们关心的?
pavestone
30 楼
MajiaZ 发表于 2024-08-12 18:11
看看sf,美国制度优越吗?

SF 是不是优越,数一数那里的百万富翁有多少就知道了
stone12345678
31 楼
希望中国也能做类似的处理。该判刑判刑,该罚款罚款。公正,公开。
chiffongirlx
32 楼
这个版上的一些人,肯定会说发生在中国的是体制问题,根烂;发生在美国的是商人贪利,个人行为。 其实这些案例的本质是一样的,利欲熏心。
retiep
33 楼
用这种“科比也干了”的方法给丧尽天良的杂种辩护,真是物以类聚的典型。
贵鬼
34 楼
可把LZ等来了!
isUNsHine
35 楼
各位去年看到这个新闻了吗? 这么吸眼球的新闻为什么去年你没看到?
niuniu007
36 楼
niuniu007
37 楼
再给你添把火,哈佛大学医学院
一些自恨党可能都看不懂这个英文 lol
bigsnail
38 楼
这个新闻我咋没有看到过?
hive
39 楼
昨天那个帖子我第一反应就是有人会拿美国说事,来为国内洗地,楼主果然没有让我失望
aven
40 楼
没啥啊.美国新闻不是爆了吗.否则中国自媒体怎么会发现的?中国这次要不是律师爆了.会有新闻吗?还大肆封杀.把国内那套转移视线手法拿这里来用吗?怎么好的不学就要学坏的?
NeN
41 楼
你是在比谁更烂么
平明寻白羽
42 楼
中国发生恶性事件,必然是以微见著,一定要 generalize到整体民族的文化,体制,民族性上去,盛开恶之花;
西方发生恶性事件,必然是rare bad apples, individual act, 瑕不掩瑜, 不必苛求。

Namama
43 楼
平明寻白羽 发表于 2024-08-13 00:36
中国发生恶性事件,必然是以微见著,一定要 generalize到整体民族的文化,体制,民族性上去,盛开恶之花;
西方发生恶性事件,必然是rare bad apples, individual act, 瑕不掩瑜, 不必苛求。

you got it
对,这就是这里很多大妈思维的精髓
isUNsHine
44 楼
bigsnail 发表于 2024-08-12 22:29
这个新闻我咋没有看到过?

是啊,该反思下为什么这么耸动的新闻我们会看不到。
wenwen007
45 楼
美国倒卖尸体的人肉都去哪了?也上餐桌了?
mtwash
46 楼
不要比烂!
中国发生烂事,无法让美国发生的烂事就不坑人;同理,美国发生了烂事,也不能说中国烂事就合理啊,这个道理应该不复杂吧
相关阅读
大妈们又创新词儿了:paper straw嘴贱者恒遭毒打原来红娘也会无语“盗卖尸体”的产业链有了解白卡老人住的养老院的吗?笑死我了,JD Vance居然还当过drag queen热烈祝贺Xiaohai曾卓君荣获电子竞技世界杯街霸6世界冠军!100万美元奖金!自己养老是不是租房更省钱和省事?从奥运会奖牌前十名可以看出这个世界的强权榜私立高中SAT成绩普遍高的原因就是系统性使用ADHD药物,提高200分190具遗体放仓库腐烂!美国殡仪馆主被罚$9.5亿美国|殡仪馆老板夫妇私藏190具腐尸!寄送假骨灰,被判赔$9.5亿看了全红婵,我都有点迷信了北美病夫是真的吗?2024年8月16-18日林文采心理营养亲子关系工作坊:育儿不费爹妈的秘诀!2024年8月15日、16日 天鼓剧团公益巡演重回伦敦,经典与您共重温2024年8月10-11日长沙邵歆然导师《关系智慧工作坊》炸裂!比尔盖茨被爆曾与下属私生活混乱这技术上怎么做到的?老中一家返中40天,美国账号被盗走了23万刀190具遗体放仓库腐烂 美国殡仪馆主被罚9.5亿美元幸福婚姻里面男人都是坐着小便的吧请帮忙看一下队友的高血压药,多谢!股市走势: 8不吹不黑,08奥运会不管是吉祥物还是标志都是最好看的东亚裔对美国社会影响力基本为零骇人听闻!疑盗卖4000具尸体制作植入材料,涉案嫌疑人商业版图曝光!尸体“冒领”如何实现?ACM MM 2024 | 突破传统方法局限!用语义正确性评估视觉问答生成结果害怕坐飞机的人该怎么回国?十几个小时的飞机让人崩溃壳牌前中国主席陈琳去世了,才49岁2024年8月14-18日吉利根老师催眠线上授证课第三模块(附广州精英催眠营证书课程时间)
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。