Redian新闻
>
APAD: What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

APAD: What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

7grizzly
楼主 (文学城)

Treat one case the same as the other.

妖妖灵
2 楼
中文:依此类推?Just learned gander is female goose.
妖妖灵
3 楼
那canada goose是指female goose?
移花接木
4 楼
treat-wise, yes. what about another gander? good 4 a goose,
移花接木
5 楼
情敌 for the gander
7grizzly
6 楼
It's backwards: gander is the MALE!
7grizzly
7 楼
:-)) Interesting. I've never heard of Canada gander.

It's possible, though. I'll try it on a Canadian to see.

7grizzly
8 楼
:-)) How on earth could 情敌 come into the picture!

You have an amazing thought process :-)

7grizzly
9 楼
I see what you're saying. Long live 扛精 :-))
妖妖灵
10 楼
What I mean is a famous brand of winter coat.:)
妖妖灵
11 楼
My bad. :)
妖妖灵
12 楼
LOL
妖妖灵
13 楼
我一边学习一边想,是不是咱们几个算是WXC最努力学习的人了?每天都利用业余时间学新东东:)
移花接木
14 楼
the key point: it's fun,isnt it?
妖妖灵
15 楼
Full of fun!:)真心希望更多朋友参与进来,搞笑S了。APAD,每一句都语法正确,包括主从,省略句等,言简意赅
相关阅读
【金牛座生快】I'm Gonna Getcha Good(古詩詞英譯) 元日哭先大人 – (清)周淑然After Sandstorms and Droughts, Here Come the Floods讣告!于2023年6月6日逝世!求台安卓机玩玩日本电影《泪光闪闪》Upside Foods 和 Good Meat要开始卖人造鸡肉了“源”创作品-《我们再去看胡杨》看鞋都能看出每个人的家庭状态,真的是细节满分!史记.文贵本纪峨眉山之行【曾经荒唐】Really? No news is good news?feedback refers to the responses or reactions to a particular ac巴黎市长将重修Châtelet 广场以方便行人APAD:One good turn deserves……APAD: Don't bite the hand that feeds you父亲节秋兰谈国父,我则看了The Good Shepherd汤姆●琼斯—一个弃儿的个人史01.03B(重译)APAD: Don’t put too many irons…完成谚语?附短语动词。我的收获大大的,你们呢?Agustín Hernández:中美洲建筑背景下的未来主义巨构精彩即将开始!6月6日-8日第三届消费医疗高端论坛暨2023年中期策略会!【东吴医药朱国广团队】After Exposé, Chinese Firm Under Lens For Hiding Mining Deaths2023庭院:So Far So Good 的菜菜们APAD: The early bird gets the worm2023年6月16日物联网新闻一周随笔 1~鹅、鹅、鹅Good bye 咪咪【城事】巴黎市长将重修Châtelet 广场以方便行人AAA来拖车,给小费吗?在线等。在字源考皇上欺负你,那我就弄他老婆~彭麻麻(骂骂)有无瑟瑟发抖鸭?现在国产剧的编剧挣钱太容易了吧能够回国留学,有必要这么开心吗?看了之前大家想回国的帖子挺感慨的,作为一个一直生活在国内见证国内发展变化的人,大家有对国内感兴趣的问题可以问我APAD: All that glitters is not gold.经纬portfolio新闻速递(2023年6月1日-7月6日) |【Matrix News】China Floods: What’s the Cause, Why’s Rescue Been So Difficult?周末good buy before good bye, 及风控飞到台湾桃园国际机场午睡利脑证实了,英国学者:A daytime nap is good for the brain
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。