Redian新闻
>
【周末综艺会8期】《Somewhere over the Rainbow 彩虹之上》

【周末综艺会8期】《Somewhere over the Rainbow 彩虹之上》

AP33912
楼主 (文学城)

最后来首轻松浪漫的,wherever you are, 希望有个美好的梦,不管你站在河边,走在路上,甚至躺在床上,彩虹将把乌云吹散,你的生活将更加灿烂......

《Somewhere over the Rainbow彩虹之上》* Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high There's a land that I've heard of once in a lullaby. Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue And the dreams that you dare to dream, Really do come true. Someday I'll wish upon a star And wake up where the clouds are far behind me. Where troubles melt like lemon drops, High above the chimney tops, That's where you'll find me. Somewhere over the rainbow, blue birds fly Birds fly over the rainbow Why then, oh why can't I? If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow Why, oh why can't I?

Bonus : 一首更浪漫的歌:美之夜

彩虹之上Original singer - Judy Garland (born Frances Ethel Gumm; June 10, 1922 – June 22, 1969) was an American actress, singer and vaudevillian. Described by Fred Astaire as "the greatest entertainer who ever lived" and renowned for her contralto voice, she attained international stardom throughout a career that spanned more than 40 years as an actress in musical and dramatic roles, as a recording artist and on the concert stage. Respected for her versatility, she received a Juvenile Academy Award and won a Golden Globe Award as well as Grammy Awards and a Special Tony Award. She was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Actress for her role in the remake of A Star is Born and for the Best Supporting Actress for her performance in the 1961 film Judgment at Nuremberg. 

哈梅
2 楼
很梦幻很迷人的美合唱!
AP33912
3 楼
谢谢哈梅,晚安。
云霞姐姐
4 楼
哎哟妈呀,A兄这是自由的Rainbow ,头一次听这种唱法,有新意,
梧桐之丘
5 楼
Last But Not Least.
幸福生
6 楼
的确轻松浪漫。
AP33912
7 楼
嗯,不同风格,开头沒伴奏,声音随彩虹慢慢、漫漫地消失在远方。
AP33912
8 楼
是滴,早上好,梧桐兄。
AP33912
9 楼
国语里浪漫主义诗与歌不多,李白有些:)
AP33912
10 楼
忘了邓丽君的月亮代表我的心。
AP33912
11 楼
还有林意莲的至少还有你:)
ToClouds
12 楼
A兄为综艺会演唱收官之作!活动圆满结束!
AP33912
13 楼
很有意义的四天,加強了合作与友谊:)
ToClouds
14 楼
这是团结的大会,这是胜利的大会!让我们保持优良作风,继往开来,期待下一次盛会!
AP33912
15 楼
李总理的总结报告小册子将发给各大位星友:)
laopika
16 楼
AP兄劳苦功高,有头有尾,赞!
相关阅读
【周末综艺会8期】端午节的粽子还有意大利剪影1 &2【周末综艺会8期】《小村之恋》【周末综艺会8期】你、你、你星坛的星空等你们来闪烁!【周末综艺会8期】什么是美好生活?2023年6月27日中国各领馆美国签证预约最新时间!老婆和炸弹杠精开发课程暑期班【周末综艺会8期】端午印象 (2)私立学校的中产家庭turn over 太高,最后留下的都是老钱白人和双医生印度人陌上花开1058 Where is the love丨168海归硕士,爱笑,热爱生活,房车兼备Join free, user-led events — wherever you are【2023坛庆】@ 2 Bridge over Troubled Water火星乐园第三部《灰界》第十一章 死神祝福俺和多伦多新任市长的一面之缘【周末综艺会8期】竹上书,竹里香,竹排歌,竹里藏【周末综艺会8期】纯真年代《老同学》《心是一片宁静的海》&《虞兮叹》疫情期间没洗牙, 今天去牙医那里让我做深洗【周末综艺会8期】真情【周末综艺会8期】端午节时胃犯了相思,想念大鲜肉粽乌克兰曾与纳粹合作屠杀百万犹太人,许多犹太女子被当街脱衣侮辱 【转贴】【周末综艺会8期】伤感的恋人,伤感的歌手【周末综艺会8期】翔歌:梦中的卓玛和提灯笼的女子我厉害吗?他比我更厉害!世界几大文化和吵闹宾州詹金斯植物园(Jenkins Arboretum),融入花海回国“投降”的老海归Performance Review: Growing from AWFUL to AWESOME 「云集 | 职挂云帆」世说新语里的“巧答” !【周末综艺会8期】《欧洲文艺复兴美术史英雄榜Woolworths 6月21日-6月27日折扣,T骨牛排、纸尿裤都6折Young Chinese Love Everything About Sweden. Except Living There.Chinese Gamers Brace for Adventure as the New Zelda Hits Shelves【周末综艺会8期】《北方的狼》The Father-Son Duo Winning Over China’s Marathon Scene全城沸腾!多伦多周末化身彩虹之城!街头被挤爆!连续三天狂欢!5059 血壮山河之武汉会战 鏖战幕府山 28人在江湖【我要穿越】somewhere in time是否可以说hope somebody to do something?
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。