Redian新闻
>
Do you need to Retorque the lug nuts after tire change?

Do you need to Retorque the lug nuts after tire change?

萨克斯风
楼主 (文学城)

有多少人真的在遵循做这些了?

"Lug nuts must be torqued to the manufacturer’s recommended values, and they must be re-torqued to those values after driving approximately 50 to 100 miles on your new tires after the tire service."

guctota
2 楼
costco好像换完轮胎第二天要回去。
michaelusa2
3 楼
firestone didn't do it, I guess most shop doesn't

car dealership might take this seriously, I asked Acura dealership, they did do retorque, maybe not wait for a whole day

成功的熊
4 楼
Yes, I always do。我的1/2drive 力矩扳手基本就干这个用。

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C5ZL0RU

酒中仙
5 楼
我在costco换过4次新轮胎,从没有让我再回去过
MoonRiverMe
6 楼
我都会再check

重装轱辘后的头100迈内有1/3的时候我发现过20个nuts中有两三个松了10到15度的样子。

原因是装上之后行车的颠簸会造成轱辘松动位移。

MoonRiverMe
7 楼
They always over tighten all the nuts by as much as 200%

To guarantee they never loose never fell off. Lucky you if they don't warp your discs and you can loose any of the nut when you have a flat in the middle of the night in nowhere land.

Oneshotkill
8 楼
和COSTCO标榜$1.5的热狗异曲同工,没见过一本原厂维修技术手册有这个要求,好像只有某些轮店搞这种超值免费服务!:-
MoonRiverMe
9 楼
All four my cars tell you to do it!

What are you driving?

mountrobson
10 楼
相信所有DIYer都会自己做,店家一般会在你取车时告知你,去不去在于个人了
MoonRiverMe
11 楼
就他们给你拧的那个200ftlb我敢保证你一辈子都不会松
mountrobson
12 楼
幸运的是之前我所用过的两家店都是现场手动Torque,一分钟的事,然后偶自己就DIY搞这种基本操作了
成功的熊
13 楼
我们这片是开几十英里后要去check。我家换胎全在costco,每次都被要求check。但去不去作自己看着办。
violinpiano
14 楼
沒再檢查過 只事先要求他們用torque stick
chinomango
15 楼
definitely!
MoonRiverMe
16 楼
我还专门买了一根150ftlb的torque stick加上impact gun

Mach e 轱辘的nut torque 要150ftlb,我还真没那手劲去拧。

chinomango
17 楼
2000年的手册有提到的,铝制轮毂在开一段后要复查,铁的不需要
michaelusa2
18 楼
how disc and rotor fit each when do torque?

the car is so heavy on the ground, I guess the tire ifself shifting position a bit when do torque,

lxny
19 楼
每次在Costco 换完轮胎都需要回去做的
MoonRiverMe
20 楼
What is supposed to do is

Tighten all the nuts to specifiied torque while the car still on the lift, meaning there is zero weight applied to the wheels. So that the wheels are free to move close to position with the tightening force, that's how the factory does it. If you do it with the car on the ground you need a bigger force to push the wheels inwards. Think about pulling a paper under books vs without books on top of it.

with a typical 80 ftlb of torque I hope it's more than enough to overcome it.

chinomango
21 楼
如没记错丰田2000年的手册是1000公里后再测一次
michaelusa2
22 楼
that explained difference on shop and in car manual

in shop, I see people using gun to tight lug nut when car is lifted;

in car manual, it said final torque is done when car is on ground, it might indicate road side case, not in shop;

MoonRiverMe
23 楼
In practical you can’t tight any nut with wheel free turning

So you can only use your torque wrench as the car on the ground and ignore it.

MoonRiverMe
24 楼
电马的手册如此说

Lug nut torque: 150 lb.ft (204 Nm) (M14 x 1.5). Torque specifications are for nut and bolt threads free of dirt and rust. Use only our recommended replacement wheel nuts and or wheel bolts. Re-torque requirement 2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E: Retighten the wheel nuts to the specified torque within 100 mi (160 km) after any wheel disturbance, such as flat tire repair, tire rotation, changing a flat tire or wheel removal.
Tiger666
25 楼
换过二次,都叫回去再紧-紧。
相关阅读
Will Elon Musk's Starlink Go Public? Here‘s What to Watch.Outrage as Chinese Man is Caught on Tape Butchering Wife’s DogJoin free, user-led events — wherever you are一个李向阳就把你们吓成这个样子回家自己在家给车oil change,需要买car jack吗?买哪种?是可忍孰不可忍:Who is really after your kids?夫妻一起去gym六个月前后的before VS afterZhejiang Wants Children to Study AI From Younger Age烟雨大黑虎。。。We《Lava》You 。。。。咩哈哈哈哈卖房软装布置Staging 前后对比 Before and After国际要闻简报,轻松了解天下事(2023年4月20日)做完两次皮秒before/after,求版主打赏。I wanna hold you, kiss you, Love you 《梦里蓝天》张国荣版Beyond Saving: In China, Young Shoppers Are Locked Out of Luxury媒体:Bloomberg 招人 (世界各地、多专业 )John Barry - Indecent Proposal Soundtrack SuiteSynchron 公司介绍The Day after Memorial Day传统英文赞美诗: I need Thee every hourYoung Graduates Are Selling Their Knowledge on the StreetsA酸 before and after2月14日比较特殊,还是记录一下You do you!Meet the Editor Pushing to Turn the Page on Women’s Literature葡萄牙圣维森特德福拉修道院,17世纪建筑Tesla Is Considering a Bid for Battery Metals MinerYoung Chinese Love Everything About Sweden. Except Living There.After Sandstorms and Droughts, Here Come the Floods【Career Forum|4.1】Fight the Career Winter in the Tech Industry!American Say They Need $2.2 Million to Be Considered Wealthy“Change Your Clothes, Change Your Life “ 读后感Just When You Thought You Were Having a Poopy Day夕阳大学申请的两大误区:ED梦校, NeedAgustín Hernández:中美洲建筑背景下的未来主义巨构仙妈《Before You Go》 Here is a《Rose》for You(求教)Roth IRA conversion (after recharacterization)Toyota 车 轮胎 Tire 哪里换新的最划算?
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。