Redian新闻
>
These will make your head spin

These will make your head spin

waterfowl
楼主 (文学城)

Seriously? Who can tell the difference? 

I just know green grapes, purple grapes,and red grapes.

I've had a few of these

忒忒绿
2 楼
哈哈哈,头都大了:)
忒忒绿
3 楼
it’s not easy to remember so many types of one fruit:))
盈盈一笑间
4 楼
+100086 :))
盈盈一笑间
5 楼
My head is spinning, yet good to know these fruits. :) )
ToClouds
6 楼
Too many different types, just give up remembering them
移花接木
7 楼
Why the grapefruit is called grapefruit?

just a big orange

卫宁
8 楼
+100087:))
盈盈一笑间
9 楼
:))
暖冬cool夏
10 楼
天哪,夏威夷芒果这么多种,估计当地人也分不清。还是Berry好记,加一个hawthorn berry山楂,降胆固醇三脂。
godog
11 楼
My head really spinned
古树羽音
12 楼
还没学呢,先饱餐了!
相关阅读
APAD:When life gives you lemons, make lemonade探寻西西里与马耳他的历史脚印(7)面试技巧|如何回答Where do you see yourself in 5 years?Know your breads, pasta and Italian cold cuts孔雀东南飞It is a bad idea to see your former love每天学一句英语台词|You have a roof over your headCounterfeit Canadian toonie case, laughed my head off娃最难爬藤的收入群体:parents make $158200 to $222400 a year探寻西西里与马耳他的历史脚印(8)MAKE UP FOR EVER 熬夜粉底$10.50第一章 走进东中APAD: Keep your chin up.10 things your MOM never told youKnow your vegetablesDon't blow your horn at old people《如歌的行板:盈盈一笑》Andante: Your Smile~原创提琴Know your cuts of beef蛋炒饭 ~ 冰厨房手记 1学习《林黛玉经典语录》(七)我想中立,想得倒美如祺出行、飞天兆业,拟香港/美国上市,备案补充材料要求(2023年10月7日—2023年10月12日)Your silhouette on the wallSpace Race: Why Young Chinese Are Cutting Ties with RelativesAdele 《Make You Feel My Love》Olympic Stage Set, Young Chinese Dance to the Breaking BeatWhat is your new year's resolution ?面试技巧|如何回答How would your boss and colleagues describe you?APAD:Fake it till you make it《经济学人》地道习语: space cadet; put your head above the parapet | 订阅特惠夜夫人_小星星Thanks past for your future双林奇案录第三部之昭雪嘉州: 第四节Light and Shadow【听歌练听力】Your Blood by Aurora6021 血壮山河之随枣会战 南昌之战 14《经济学人》学人习语: bury your head in the sandBrunello Cucinelli和Tapestry领跑,华丽志奢侈品指数两连涨收官!【华丽志奢侈品股票月报】2023年12月APAD: Paddle your own canoeIn Northeast China, Tourists From the South Spark a Winter Boom
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。