Redian新闻
>
Path evolution ;

Path evolution ;

最西边的岛上
楼主 (文学城)
Now comes something lighter
Our builder didn't finish the path on the side of our house.  So it is a summer project for this year.
Hubby was in charge of 1st round of leveling, moving dirt/stones/bricks; I was in charge of detailed leveling and the stone/brick placement and laying.  Not sure how many people, men or women, enjoy this type of heavy and dirty work, but I just love stones and have done multiple (small) projects with them, really enjoyed the results as an "artist" enjoys her/his art.  So I must have been a stone mason in my previous life, if there was one.  

1. 1st leveling
2. almost done, need to measure the level between new and existing

3. haha, perfect! (not planned beforehand) + the pads who saved my knees

4. Finished + Maowi the work inspector   5. all the dirt moved from my detailed leveling 
暖冬cool夏
2 楼
A big house and backyard! Great job! 你这样墙边上低了,下雨天水会不会流下来?
最西边的岛上
3 楼
There's deck covers theTop (seePosts), so NP wrt rain. 谢谢暖冬!
移花接木
4 楼
Bricks mark the boarder? gravel fills the gap between slabs?
移花接木
5 楼
Definitely show off the final result, will you?
移花接木
6 楼
the path must be slightly slopped away from the house
妖妖灵
7 楼
Wow, a huge project leads to a huge achievement! Congrats!
天边一片白云
8 楼
Nice.We are planning do something similar in our backyard.
天边一片白云
9 楼
But I am useless, can not help much. You are a good helper.
7grizzly
10 楼
Master masonry! I tried sth similar but I was 叶公好龙 at best:)
最西边的岛上
11 楼
yes. + we also have a drain near there.
最西边的岛上
12 楼
Thx 灵美眉!
最西边的岛上
13 楼
actually I was the main player with a good helper ;-)
最西边的岛上
14 楼
hahaha, 叶公好龙 is actually a good start ;-)
天边一片白云
15 楼
haha. 弄错主配角了。赞 handy woman
最西边的岛上
16 楼
谢谢白云!U can cookYummyFood, that is very helpful already! ;-)
最西边的岛上
17 楼
noBoarder, justAccent to make it interesting. Yes4Gravel
最西边的岛上
18 楼
it's not aFancyOne ;-) Will try toFind pics of others ...
leslieking
19 楼
glad you enjoyed the process and result. the paver appears loos
相关阅读
哪个学校不是分控?跑马拉松的6个理由 vs 不跑马拉松的8个理由 LOL(古詩英譯)惠崇春江晚景 – (其二)苏轼我愿意喜欢穿紧身衣服的原因(古詩英譯)惠崇春江晚景 (其一) - 蘇軾我洗地毯的账单来了,$1700,所以【星坛班委会年度换届】感言与重申酒可壮胆simple naive trust-bi-racious marriage黄仁勋 · 加州理工2024届毕业典礼演讲 | 2024年6月14日(全文+视频)儿子的房子昨天交吉今天怎么没看见谁贴奖牌?我来贴:眼见为实!2024年6月12-16日吉利根老师催眠线上授证课第二模块(附广州精英催眠营证书课程时间)老烟记事(422) 铁丝篓伊朗真的反美反以吗?美国经济到底情况如何?放岗消息丨Databricks招2024-2025毕业生!房地产泡沫,For Chinese Students, the New Tactic Against AI Checks: More AI惊闻发小被留置,兼说腐败和出身2024年6月29-7月3日广州林文采萨提亚模式专业证书课程 Level one(二阶,可插班)汤勺关于avoiding capital gain tax, 这里说:China’s Solution for Misleading Tinder Profiles: Dating Analysts极低端的店关门应该不是经济不景气的标志,中端店关门才是股市上赚的,总归要用掉闲话伊斯坦布大虎加拿大打冰球【墨雨云间】豆瓣开分 6.9,真低,哈哈哈What’s Wrong With Chinese Weddings? Everything, Says Gen-Z曾对标 lululemon的互联网运动时尚品牌 Outdoor Voices 幸免破产,被一家投资公司收购没剧可看的,可以试一试‘猜猜我是谁’定投大盘能beat大盘本身吗?马聚,以色列会攻击伊朗本土作为还击Obesity Damages Brain Health, Chinese Study Finds早申请教【七律】 周末打球球场到处是积水有题Off the Books: Inside the Struggle to Save China’s Preschools
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。