4 楼
Generative AI.
borane
5 楼
厨师
keetkeety
6 楼
finance。
如果是凭关系的金融工作,ai无法replace。如果是trading那些,市场已经try了many decades,能预测的/replace humans的replace了
SAT
7 楼
Sales. Any sales. People will always buy from people, regardless of product, place and time.
dumpman
8 楼
Plumber Misc repair Roofer
keetkeety
9 楼
SAT 发表于 2024-08-23 09:29
Sales. Any sales. People will always buy from people, regardless of product, place and time.

卖的东西必须是specialized (大部分在各种公司工作到高层都是sales anyways),而不是commoditized。不然e-commerce不会replace brick n mortar了
blocked
10 楼
为啥老想AI proof?
能不能就领一份UBI躺平呢?
AI 的初衷应该是大幅提升劳动效率,解放人类。让人类更自由,有更多的时间做自己想做的事情。
水上漂
11 楼
线上购物已经没有sales什么事了。
SAT
12 楼
Oldie but goodie:
A young guy from Texas moves to California and goes to one of those big "everything under one roof" stores looking for a job.  The manager asked, "Do you have any sales experience?"  The kid said, "Sure, I was a salesman back home in Texas."  The boss liked the kid so he gave him the job. "You start tomorrow. I'll come down after we close and see how you did."  His first day on the job was rough but he got through it. After the store was locked up, the boss came down to see how things went.  "How many sales did you make today?"  The young man replied without hesitating, "One."  The boss said, "Just one? Our sales people average 20 or 30 sales a day.  How much was the sale for?"  The kid said, "$101,237.64."  The boss said, "$101,237.64?! What the hell did you sell?!"  the kid said, "First I sold him a small fish hook.  Then I sold him a medium fish hook. Then I sold him a larger fish hook.  Then I sold him a new fishing rod.  Then I asked him where he was going fishing and he said down at the coast, so I told him he was gonna need a boat, so we went down to the boat department and I sold him that twin-engine Chris Craft. Then he said he didn't think his Honda Civic would pull it, so I took him down to the automotive department and sold him that 4x4 Blazer."  Amazed, the boss said, "A guy came in here to buy a fish hook and you sold him a boat and a truck?"  "No sir, he came here to buy a box of tampons for his wife and I said, 'Well, your weekend's shot, you might as well go fishing.'"
相关阅读
2024年8月最新移民排期:职业移民无变化,仅亲属移民表B部分类别前进江浙沪名媛,把Costco逛成了美高校园大S和光头在韩国的综艺《明星夫妻的世界2》要播出了,换个节目秀恩爱李梦的丑衣服不少哇硅谷房价跌了?一年一次!周生生周年庆大sale开始了,跟帖回复有无门槛购物券,还可以参加晒单抽奖活动!刚刚发现印度和中国之间没有直飞航班?青春期娃严重便秘湾区生活了二十年一次买好几件同样款的衣服,什么心理?2024年8月29-9月3日广州 《精英催眠营》精品工作坊,成为你自己的催眠大师!2024年8月10-11日长沙邵歆然导师《关系智慧工作坊》我对前途非常悲观(只是瞎说几句)Gyy年轻时候真美啊上大学的孩子每月要准备多少零花钱?没想到,中式英语引领老外了如果不介意旧衣服,租衣服还是挺划算的最新!2024年8月绿卡排期出炉:亲属移民两类前进觉得很奇怪,国内房价的泡沫很大众所周知不吐不快,我又来吐槽了李乃文直播闯祸,果然人在尴尬的时候会装作自己很忙2024年8月美国移民排期更新!2024年8月美国移民排期一印度移民在多伦多医院性侵一名三岁男童……2024年8月绿卡排期出炉:亲属移民两类前进2024年8月移民排期:EB-5新政依然无排期!消费降级,最应该舍弃哪些没用的东西?2024年8月14-18日吉利根老师催眠线上授证课第三模块(附广州精英催眠营证书课程时间)我为什么反对妖魔化义和团,以及滥用“当代义和团”这个称谓(纯粹讨论一个历史问题)那些总是遇到渣男的
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。