Redian新闻
>
【Reptile】(II), 白娘子,美女蛇

【Reptile】(II), 白娘子,美女蛇

移花接木
楼主 (文学城)
                  Snakes like all other reptiles are cold-blooded animals. Though called cold-blooded, it doesn't mean their blood is truly cold, they just can't maintain constant body temperature when outside temperature changes.  When their body temperatures drop, they won't suffer hypothermia which is fatal to warm-blooded creatures, instead, their metabolisms slow down or even stop.  When the environmental temperatures rise their body temperatures go up and metobolic rate recover so they become active again.  Even the reptiles living in water also need to bask on the bank in order to warm up their bodies. All the animals have basking lights in their captivities. Many of them in the zoo were motionless only basking under the lights when I was there.   This diamondback rattlesnake is one of the active ones, seems very inquisitive.

1. woma python, unlike most pythons, woma does not have heat sensitive facial pits

4. green mamba, extremely venomous
6. carpet python
7. White python, 白娘子, the lighting color cheated the camera Auto WB setting, so she appears golden in the photo
8. Baron's racer, "racer" refer to the snake's great speed, forward, back ward ,up trees.
10. This elegance is the beauty snake, 美女蛇?beauty snake gets the name from the beautiful patterns on its body, this is not the devil luring man to hell. It is totally harmless to human, makes a great pet.
13. Green anoconda,It is the largest, heaviest and the second longest snake in the world, after the reticulated python. This is a young one.
15.black mamba, this infamous snake is not named for the color of it scale but from inside its mouth, is widely considered the world's deadliest snake.
16. Green tree python, this is the most typical pose of the snake
17. cobra, the famousest venomous snake.
18. cobra
19. western diamondback rattlesnake, although it is a medical emergency, most people will survive a rattlesnake bite.
20. this rattlesnake is my favorite, it showed me a lot poses
22. It is a performer

24. Reticulated python, is the longest snake, the third heaviest snake in the world.

妖妖灵
2 楼
Wow,The snake in the video looks elegant but scary with her
妖妖灵
3 楼
tongue sticking out!The BGM matches very well!太短了,意犹未尽!
妖妖灵
4 楼
U r the rattlesnake‘s favorite!All kindsofcolor,very pretty
妖妖灵
5 楼
真叫beauty snake吗?中英文真是异曲同工!最后两张这么近,太吓人了。哈哈,真是又恨又爱,又想看又怕看!:)
妖妖灵
6 楼
谢谢专业摄影英文科普,如同看好莱坞大片的感觉:)
移花接木
7 楼
蛇的舌头是红外传感器,其分叉的道理与人双眼一样用于准确定位,蛇视力都不太好
妖妖灵
8 楼
长知识了,I knownothing about snake except venom这几年真和你学了很多东东近朱者赤啊
最西边的岛上
9 楼
thisIs theTime I wish theCamera didn't focus. tooooScary 4me
最西边的岛上
10 楼
run run run .... :))))
妖妖灵
11 楼
hahaha。恰恰相反,这是我第一次这么欣赏蛇,往常都躲得远远的,难道是狐假虎威?这次躲在摄影师身后看:)
最西边的岛上
12 楼
就是太太清楚了,像是身在现场!不敢看,run run run!
妖妖灵
13 楼
嘿嘿,多看几眼,就适应了:)第一次觉得蛇这么漂亮,难怪形容蛇的那么多好词,水蛇腰,美女蛇,etc etc:)
妖妖灵
14 楼
13张,可以叫画蛇添足,那个树枝真像个蛇爪啊 16,刚看见蛇头在中间,蛇在盯着人看。第20张,她在和你说话,这张最棒!
暖冬cool夏
15 楼
生性最怕蛇啊,但挡不住你的标题还是进来瞧了一眼:)都说蛇能吞鳄鱼的:)花木兄是摄影高手!
移花接木
16 楼
去网上搜一下绿树蟒的图,会发现这个姿势似乎是这种蛇最喜欢的姿势,很有趣
移花接木
17 楼
这么多年医生白当了,胆子还这么小,至少知道你不是外科医生。我有个朋友学习护士,见血就晕只好放弃
移花接木
18 楼
心理作用你看大花豹那么漂亮,大熊熊那么呆萌,可都比蛇危险多了,我天生对蛇没有畏惧感,小时候抓住草蛇在胳膊上玩了一天,放掉
移花接木
19 楼
可怕不在于眼前的危险,而在于未知,
永远老李
20 楼
I'm holding my breath while I watch this. . I hate snake.

I am scared of them too

移花接木
21 楼
Breath taking is the top award to a photographic work.
7grizzly
22 楼
Amazing creatures. Impressively presented.
瓷善家
23 楼
Got goosebumps when watching the pictures of snakes.

They are way too vivid to me.

甜虫虫
24 楼
That green tree python is very cute;

I think so even though I'm scared of snakes. :)

I encountered rattlesnakes twice. I was only a couple of steps away both times. I was lucky that they rattled and warned me.

甜虫虫
25 楼
One time I saw a small snake swallowing a fish in Yosemite.

It didn't run away when a few of us were standing close, watching.

甜虫虫
26 楼
Yeah, take it whenever you have a chance :))
移花接木
27 楼
python, anocoda must be your cup of tea
天边一片白云
28 楼
Looks like I am not the only one scare of snakes.
天边一片白云
29 楼
Your looks more scary because of the sharpness and light.
移花接木
30 楼
仔细想想怕的根源,怕蛇,怕野兽,其实都是怕伤害,怕死。没有伤害的可能还有什么可怕哪?
妖妖灵
31 楼
照你的逻辑,恐怖片有什么好怕的?:)
妖妖灵
32 楼
I just know rattlesnakes r not aggressive but defensive~
相关阅读
24、长篇家庭伦理小说《嫁接》第六章 红颜孤独(1)刚刚,交易所公布最新IPO排队名单(截止到2024年3月25日)​Coles 3月20日-3月26日打折,鱿鱼条、茉莉米、品客上新半价刘学义十六岁到三十岁2024年3月29-31日吉利根博士线上带领你《让爱回家》:三代人疗愈——父母&伴侣&孩子请问健坛,potassium citrate跑步小白穿不同鞋子显示的数据读议易中天《枪杆子里面出的了政权,从来出不了人权》不跟风不追剧不看繁花【Reptile】(III) Lizard, Did dinosaurs really extinct?出走10:初识老叶和章妤,与古丽造访大芬村固定收益 | 【REITs深度观察】估值与基本面的背离——公募REITs2024年5月报人别太贪财奔命挣钱,想想自己还能蹦哒几天。。健身的一点心得圆奖,圆食,圆思想固定收益 | 【REITs深度观察】产权型REITs承压下跌,四季度运营边际走弱——(公募REITs2024年2月报)昨晚锻炼《我在等待这一刻》&《沙发上的白日梦》两轮游日本 - 我的所见,所闻和所想 京都岚山脚下的料理和周总理的笔墨命案本可以避免 - 从做题到接地真羡慕现在的孩子:老二周一才回家,明天一早又飞Miami;他说,现在赚的钱就该花出走11:自由艺术和爱。本章包含可能令人反感的内容,未满十八岁人士请勿阅读。【Reptile】(I), croc and gator证监会对1家企业拟美国上市,出具备案补充材料要求(反馈意见)(2024年1月26日—2024年2月1日)被dealer 上了一课就在刹那间——改编《吻别》最新嘉宾议程丨2024女性影响力大会3月21日北京见!【Recruitment】China Correspondent终身寿险与投资对比今天没赚钱啊。。。狙击手退还是不退?A Believer of Vegetarian's Quest#音乐连接你我#美国原住民乐队SIHASIN北京站音乐会,2024年3月25日,周一,20:00UCLA、wellesley、Harvey mudd选哪个比较好?绿色金融 | 2024政府工作报告:大力发展绿色低碳经济——绿色金融月报(2024年3月)“子非鱼安知鱼之乐”之乐如何解决呼吸不畅的问题,我就没有见过这么聪明的人啊春天来了为什么藤校工程系毕业找工作也很难了?
logo
联系我们隐私协议©2024 redian.news
Redian新闻
Redian.news刊载任何文章,不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何建议。文章信息的合法性及真实性由其作者负责,与Redian.news及其运营公司无关。欢迎投稿,如发现稿件侵权,或作者不愿在本网发表文章,请版权拥有者通知本网处理。